What I’ve Been Up To: (Besides Moving and Homework)
- Hiked Kanarra Falls with my family. I think this was my favorite activity of the summer. When I get
around to it, this deserves its own blog post,
- Hiked Kolob Canyon with friends and our kids. Southern Utah has so many beautiful views. I’m definitely going to miss it.
- Hiked the Tuachan Saddle with friends. I sure am going to miss my hiking friends as well as the red rock mountains and trails.
- My kids started school.
- Visited the Denver Zoo with my kids
- Finished the ‘I Spy quilt’ top. Now that school has started, who knows when I’ll get it bound.
- I joined the campus running club. From what I gathered, most people are 8-10 years younger than me and don’t have kids. It totally kicked my butt and made some old injuries flare up to run that hard, but hopefully if I keep at it I’ll get into better shape.
- Worked my last shift at Intermountain Healthcare. Definitely bittersweet. I worked there for nearly 10 years.
What I’ve Been Reading: